Boulder Shelter for the Homeless
4869 N. Broadway
Boulder, CO 80304
The Shelter is located at 4869 North Broadway, which is on the northwest corner of Broadway and Lee Hill Road. The SKIP bus route stops right in front of the Shelter. View a map.
- Hours of operation:
- Open daily: 5pm - 10am
- Closed daily: 10am - 5pm (no services available)
- The Shelter is open October 1 through April 30 for Winter Sheltering. In order to stay at the Shelter, residents must abide by basic behavioral rules. Go here to access Winter Sheltering Intake Procedures.
- The Shelter also operates a year-round Transition Program. For more information about the Transition Program, call 303-442-4646.
- Morning Services, which includes breakfast, showers, access to laundry facilities, mail, and phone messages—are available from 6am until 8am, seven days a week, year-round. No advance registration is required.
- Boulder County Cares operates from October 15 through April 30 from 7pm to 10pm. If you see a homeless person in need during these hours, please call the BCC cell phone at (303) 468-4328 to request assistance.
To leave a message for a resident of the Shelter: