Thank you for your interest in bringing a group to volunteer at the Shelter.
As a private, non-profit organization, the Boulder Shelter relies on the dedicated involvement of volunteers to succeed in its mission.
Are you volunteering with an existing Shelter volunteer group? If so, please follow these instructions.
It is our aim, whenever possible, to work with you to establish a project that serves the Shelter’s needs and accommodates your group’s size, interest, and availability.
Please contact Caroline Goosman, Donor Relations and Events Manager at 303-468-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of group or sponsoring organization
- Type of volunteer project that interests your group
- Dates and times your group is available to volunteer
- Number of people interested in participating
- Does your organization match your volunteer hours with a financial contribution?