Boulder Shelter for the Homeless
Updated 12/3/2022 – For further questions please call the Shelter main line (303) 442-4646
The Boulder Shelter has proudly remained open and operational throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
We continue to work with our public health partners to identify best practices and create the safest environment possible within the Shelter.
Current Shelter Policies & Practices
- It is mandatory for all staff and volunteers to mask whilst Client-facing , residents are strongly encouraged but not mandated.
- Rapid testing is available for all staff and residents.
- Public Health are running a monthly vaccine clinic at the shelter to administer flu and Covid shots/boosters.
- Flu and Covid shots are also available at our weekly pharmacy clinic.
- Any staff testing positive for Covid will isolate for at least 5 days after consultation with Public Health.
- KN95 and surgical masks are freely available for all staff, volunteers and residents.
- Residents testing positive for Covid will no longer be required to isolate away from the shelter unless directed otherwise by Public Health.
Our Partners in Public Health
We stay in regular contact with our partners; working together to identify best practices and create the safest environment possible for the members of our community who are experiencing homelessness. We are greatlful for their tireless support and guidance. Get more information about their COVID-19 updates and recommendations, click on their respective logos.